DELANEYASTROSCOPE WEBPAGES:
CLICK ON LINK TO READ:

Articles on Ceres, Juno, Pallas Athena & Vesta at
fourframe.htm

Articles on Diana, Pandora, Psyche, Sappho & Urania at
minorframe.htm

Articles on Named Centaurs at
namedframe.htm

Articles on Unnamed Centaurs at
unnamedframe.htm

Articles on Long-Term Transits and Transiting Aspects at
conjunctionframe.htm

Scroll down to read:

ARTICLE #1: The current influence of
transiting Chiron in Aries sextile
transiting Bienor in Gemini
ARTICLE #2: The current influence of
transiting Uranus in Taurus trine
transiting Aphidas in Virgo trine
transiting Pholus in Capricorn
ARTICLE #3: The current influence of
transiting Echeclus in Gemini square
transiting Aphidas in Virgo
ARTICLE #4: The current influence of
transiting Uranus in Taurus square
transiting 2002-VR130 in Leo
ARTICLE #5: The current influence of
transiting Cyllarus conjunct
the transiting North Node in Cancer opposite
transiting Pluto conjunct
transiting Chariklo conjunct
transiting 2001-KF77 conjunct
the transiting South Node in Capricorn
ARTICLE #6: The current influence of
transiting 1998-BU48 in Virgo square
transiting Jupiter conjunct
transiting 2002-GZ32 in Sagittarius
ARTICLE #7: The current influence of
transiting Aphidas in Virgo trine
transiting Pholus in Capricorn
ARTICLE #8: The current influence of
transiting 1999-OX3 in Aries sextile
transiting 1996-TL66 in Gemini
ARTICLE #9: The current influence of
transiting Pluto conjunct
transiting Chariklo conjunct
transiting 2001-KF77 in Capricorn
ARTICLE #10: The current influence of
transiting Cyllarus in Cancer opposite
transiting Pluto in Capricorn
ARTICLE #11: The current influence of
transiting Chariklo conjunct
transiting 2001-KF77 in Capricorn

ARTICLE #1

Chiron< in Aries sextiles* Bienor> in Gemini from March 28 to July 22, 2019. Anger is not inherently malicious. Righteous anger descries a transgression of justice & demands that wrongs be made right. However, bitterness attempts to influence anger to debase its righteousness into malice. During all such attempts, bitterness must argue that justice does not exist, that justice is an illusion, that right & wrong is written by those who win as those who win stands on the neck of those who lose. Anger must reject such bitterness & obey only the fire burning within the light.  

ARIES – Read Gemini. Chiron sextile Bienor empowers you to say, “You have every right to be bitter” – but only so that you may follow up this statement with the qualification, “But you have no right to (vandalize their building) (steal their money) (attack & rape his daughter).” Codify your philosophy, “These people do you & others injustice by abusing the system – so you must use the system to rectify their damage & to restore justice . . . and peace.”  

TAURUS – Unlike other signs, Taurus will go out of its way to right wrongs against other people by giving those committing those wrongs a chance to transgress Taurus itself – which Taurus will not allow. However, before you put your own body & reputation on the line, Chiron sextile Bienor strongly advises you to determine if those who now complain about such injustices have legitimate grievances or if they are simply creating controversy for the fulfillment of their own twisted vanity.  

GEMINI – Read Aries. Somebody powerful who recently heard the tenor & argument of one of your complaints recently believes that your complaint has significant merit and will do what they can to act upon that complaint to effect real change. If, however, you simply continue to complain, then Chiron sextile Bienor guarantee that this powerful individual will stop listening to you, and will simply walk away, muttering, “All talk no action!” Walk your talk!  

CANCER – Use & mobilize official & unofficial supervisors amongst employees with the least status to determine which lower-level employees are subverting new bosses’ ambitions professional initiatives. You are not interested in why – Chiron sextile Bienor declares that you are in the professional workplace, not a psychiatric unit. Find out who is obstructing progress so that you can strategize a way to get them to stop.  

LEO – The client complains because the client needs the vendor to handle or to deliver something specific in a very specific manner. Because you are not certain that you can execute what the client demands in the way that that client demands it, Chiron sextile Bienor encourages you to ask the client some questions. Find out why the client needs what they need the way that they need it. Discuss the viability of getting them what they need how they need it. Discuss real-time pricing, no matter how accelerated, as well as realistic alternatives.  

VIRGO – Read Aries. Teenagers, especially boys, may intensely dislike certain merchants. Those teenagers may project their hostility towards other authority figures upon these merchants, who may be adults & authority figures in their own right but who also must serve customers, including those teenagers – until those merchants kick those teenagers out of their establishment. All that being said, Chiron sextile Bienor insists that those teenagers have no right to vandalize or to steal from that merchant’s establishment – whether or not that merchant is or is not a jerk. This is not a “social norm” – this is the law. Explain this until teenagers who refuse to learn, finally hear you – before the police show up & refuse to listen to anybody at all.  

LIBRA – You expressed your anger. You laid out the options from others could choose, as well as the consequences of choosing each option. Others then chose their option & enjoyed or endured the consequences. Chiron sextile Bienor says, “That’s it, in a nutshell – all of it.” You do your part – let other people do theirs. And don’t cry for anybody – including yourself.  

SCORPIO – New employees & colleagues become aware of workplace crime, intrigue & sabotage. Will they join in? Will they report it? Most likely, Chiron sextile Bienor replies that such new employees & colleagues will want to stay out of trouble from all sides of the legal & socioeconomic spectrum. However, if they are honest, and wish not to disavow their social responsibilities. . . expect them to “drop hints.”  

SAGITTARIUS Beavis and Butt-Head? Like, a socially accepted vehicle to express socially unacceptable thoughts, “Yeah, sure.” Similarly, Chiron sextile Bienor asks if the dumb are stupid. No, the dumb aren’t stupid – the dumb are as bright as everybody else. But if the dumb act dumb, then they won’t have to deal with the smart & all their intelligent pretense. All that intelligent pretense . . . sucks. Don’t you get it?

CAPRICORN – Avoid taking your titanic rage about the problems in your family, city, state, province or country on the lazy jerk with a lousy attitude employed by (certainly not “working at”) a local retail store. Chiron sextile Bienor warns that expressing resentment will only attract you to those who will mirror your contempt – if you can hate them, they can hate you. This is not healthy. Engage the amiable & the kind.  

AQUARIUS – Writers, philosophers, musicians, rappers: If the Nuyorican Poets Cafe can secure success & fame over decades by promulgating the pseudo-competitive, highly political “Poetry Slam,” then Chiron sextile Bienor says that you can compete with your peers in your medium of choice in the same insult-driven, “slap ‘em down,” take no prisoners bad attitudes that popular culture . . . seems to . . . adore.  

PISCES – Don’t invest your hard-earned money in a family member or child who shows an unwillingness to participate with others – it will only sublimate their negative attitude. Rather, Chiron sextile Bienor advises that you withhold money from that family member or child until they begin to act out their negativity. Once they do, you will have more latitude to punish them actively, “Then get out of this house, get your own job & get your own money – and then we can talk about how much the rent is going to be if I continue to let you live here.”  

< Chiron, named after the wounded centaur who sacrificed his immortality in return for the liberation of Prometheus (he who stole fire from the gods!) was the first centaur planet discovered back in 1977. Chiron, described as "the wounded healer" by Zane Stein & Barbara Hand Clow, bridges the gap between Saturn & Uranus, exhorting us to teach that which we most need to learn.

> Bienor, a centaur planet that traverses from just outside the orbit of Saturn just across the orbit of Uranus, was discovered in August 2000 & named in January 2004. Theseus, fighting for the Lapiths against the Centaurs to avenge the honor of Peirithous's bride Hippodamia, killed Bienor by jumping on his back, pulling his hair, and smashing his mouth while it spouted violent threats. For information on how to interpret Bienor, formerly 2000-QC243, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

The best source in print for how to interpret Chiron and many other minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Asteroid Goddess, written by Demetra George and published by
ACS Publications of San Diego, California.  

A great source online for how to interpret Chiron and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Read seminal astrological analysis on Chiron and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

The only source online for how to interpret and many other unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Chiron, Bienor and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs”
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml  

A great resource for ephemeris data on Chiron, Bienor and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

@ A Sextile is a harmonious yet primarily mental & social aspect between either Fire & Air signs (Fire being Aries, Leo, Sagittarius; & Air being Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) or Earth & Water signs (Earth being Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn; & Water being Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces).

ARTICLE #2

Uranus in Taurus trines# Aphidas* in Virgo from March 22 to October 23, 2019, during which Uranus in Taurus trines# Aphidas* in Virgo trines# Pholus@ in Capricorn from March 22 to June 4, 2019.  The boss & the client execute the transaction but only the skilled employee can provide the product or service that is purchased. Truly, the client knows not what to request; the boss cannot create or provide that which the client needs, but cannot identify. The key to the transaction lies in the hands of the skilled employee, who must build the client’s ego by making the client feel capable & powerful for not knowing what to want or how to get it, and who must reinforce the boss’s status & expertise by yielding to the boss’s hierarchical authority, “That’s your job, boss – I never handle the money.”  

ARIES – Clients: Insist upon the right to talk with the technician handling your job. Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus respect that you need to know, in your gut, heart & wallet, that the person handling your complex, expensive technical job is not taking you for a ride. Don’t micromanage – just determine whether or not you trust this employee. Then, let them do that voodoo that they do!  

TAURUS – If you use your creative & technical skill to show off, you risk falling flat on your face. Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus advise you to wait until a boss or client provides a difficult task. If you allow the task to force you to use skill to meet a challenge, you will get what you seek should you choose to show off: You will dazzle the uninitiated with your advanced, truly unique, self-evident talent.  

GEMINI – After reviewing the work of other accountants & auditors, you arrived at a correct amount, while those other accountants & auditors provided either incomplete work or wrong figures. Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus further challenge you to prove whether those other accountants & auditors did so as the result of insufficient data, by accident . . . or by criminal design.  

CANCER – Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus denote that savvy banter about your industry sector with like minds can land you an unexpected lucrative job offer. Flaunt your critical analysis with a touch of flair.  

LEO – New bosses treat their current staff of personnel with overt skepticism. Indeed, Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus declare that such new bosses truly need to plumb your Rolodex or your contacts file in Microsoft Outlook or within Interaction. Inform these new bosses of the best people you know for very specific projects – but don’t give away all your secrets.  

VIRGO – Judges, prosecutors, law enforcement & school administrators don’t want to hear any blowback from you as the result of what you, your son or your daughter said or did. If you need legal representation to talk with authority figures, get it now – but if you or your children need to talk to such authority figures personally, Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus demand that you watch what you say!  

LIBRA – Somebody untrustworthy tries to expose you to a secret & parallel mechanistic world where corruption pays big money. Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus anxiously insist that you divert your attention elsewhere. Poison kills quickly or poison kills slowly . . . but poison kills. Take heed.  

SCORPIO – You need a third party to arbitrate between you, a natural born skeptic currently very fearful of an unpredictable market environment, and an impatient, progressive business partner. When you find that third party, Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus instruct you to address your questions to that third party, even when your business partner is present. Do not automatically yield to partners simply because they are naturally domineering.  

SAGITTARIUS – Overtime work is scarce – which can cause a downturn in your weekly income. Therefore, whenever bosses need a favor, Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus demand that you comply. End this slow period with a reputation that you are ready to help at a moment’s notice.  

CAPRICORN – Sublimate your antisocial, criminal tendencies by creating a brilliant short story, cartoon or painting, then submit your transgressive work of art to a publication or an art gallery – especially, as Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus now confirm, you are not a writer or an artist. You’re not a criminal either – you are just a twisted mind with a brilliant idea!  

AQUARIUS – Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus warn that real estate vultures & scavengers are researching who has & who has not paid property taxes in your neighborhood in order to, in the parlance of the old west, “jump somebody else’s claim.” Make sure all your tax & mortgage obligations are squarely up to day.  

PISCES – You may score points with “the peanut gallery” with your obnoxious response to a surly insult by a hostile adversary – although Uranus, Aphidas & Pholus warn that you may lose more than one client or ally in the process. Realize before you open your mouth that that clients & allies now sit on the fence. Can you offer retort in a way that you win adversaries over – and that you thereby permanently impress everybody sitting on the fence? Be clever instead of mean.  

* Aphidas, a centaur planet which crosses across the orbits of Saturn & Neptune, was discovered in December 1999 and named in October 2017. The centaur Phorbas, disgusted because his fellow centaur had passed out from drinking too much alcohol rather than fighting the Lapiths during the wedding feast of Pirithous, killed Aphidas with a javelin, with black blood pouring from Aphidas’s throat into his wine cup. For information on how to interpret Aphidas, formerly 1999-XX143, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

@ Pholus, named after the centaur who accidentally died because mighty Hercules was thirsty, was discovered in 1992 & named in 1996. Pholus bridges the gap in consciousness between Saturn & Neptune, forcing us mere mortals to realize that even our most severe discipline is worthless when God wishes to teach us a lesson.  

A great source online for how to interpret Aphidas, Pholus and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm  

Read seminal astrological analysis on Aphidas, Pholus and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

The only source online for how to interpret many unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Aphidas, Pholus and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “Riders in the Sky – The Centaurs
on Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/phil.htm  

A great resource for ephemeris data on Aphidas, Pholus and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html
 

# A Trine is a harmonious aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like element (elements being Fire, Earth, Air & Water).

ARTICLE #3

Echeclus> in Gemini squares* Aphidas@ in Virgo from March 15 to April 30, 2019, while Bienor< in Gemini squares* Aphidas@ in Virgo from May 7 to June 14, 2019. A calculated thief harbors no personal motive when they choose to steal – a calculated thief steals to maximize gain. Therefore, it is an error in calculation when the calculated thief works with the bitter thief to maximize that gain. . . . because the bitter thief works for revenge.  

ARIES – A pair or trio of pals who look, talk & act shady, are shady. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas encourage the Ram to keep surveillance on them. Subtlety is not necessary – they are brazen. Furthermore, they are just arrogant enough to make the wrong move. Simply maintain vigilance – opportunities for revenge will be presented to you.  

TAURUS – Retail store owners: Redesign your cabinets, corridors, cashier stations & exits, but create a “loophole” which thieves – not petty thieves but large-scale retail thieves – can exploit. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas urge you to set a trap by dangling a carrot. Disguise your intent – make “the trap” look like “ a stupid mistake.”  

GEMINI – Those who live with family: Don’t yell at family members for moving your things. Those who live with roommates: Monitor who may be stealing before you confront them. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas insist that you must keep the peace at home at the same time that you solve the problem. Don’t raise your voice. Proceed logically.  

CANCER – Shred your bills. Be vigiliant that your mail carrier is delivering your bills correctly to your house or apartment. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas augur an increase in identity theft. Be neither cavalier nor careless.  

LEO – Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas denote that a client who believes that you are overstaffed will not only insist, but will, in fact, prove it. Don’t let it get that far.  

VIRGO – Certain bosses who resent your self-evident considerable skill will attempt to exploit it against you. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas advise you to cut such bosses off at the pass by asking them what they intend to accomplish.  

LIBRA – Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas suggest that a cadre of conspirators will try to frame somebody legally. If accused, don’t lash out. Focus your strategy upon a particularly bitter adversary who wants to cause harm for distinctly evil personal reasons.  

SCORPIO – Disloyal partners try to screw you & your staunch allies out of resentment & malice. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas know that you don’t like them either – and you are in the right. In this instance, your most capable opponents launch their best initiatives first – simply survive this so that you may then face competition which is far more emotional than intelligent.  

SAGITTARIUS – Your most capable enemies take their first & best shot at you – and they don’t tell you that they are going to do it. Thereafter, Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas state that you will know when the second stringers jump on the field to do you in – they will have none of the talent & strategy but will be bragging like nobody’s business! Play your best defense against formidable adults before you have a chance – and are in fact forced – to take candy from “babies” – loud crying crybabies!  

CAPRICORN – You cannot prove that specific thieves are stealing from you or your employer because these specific thieves are extremely smart & skilled. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas denote that you have to catch the thieves that follow in these specific thieves’ wake & to get them to flip on those very skilled thieves. Good luck with that strategy.  

AQUARIUS – Take all the time necessary to park your bike or car in a safe place on a routine basis & to secure it with however many locks are necessary to make you feel safe & comfortable. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas signify that vehicle theft is on the rise – take nothing for granted. Moreover, thieves who resent your secure methods may choose to vandalize your car or bike if they cannot steal them. Choose parking spots with prominent video surveillance.  

PISCES – Separate spouse from family members to stop the bickering & fighting. Echeclus, Bienor & Aphidas do not doubt that many of the rivalries amongst all those loved ones have merit – but why should you suffer any of the fallout? Force everybody to behave in civilized fashion first before you do any real “peacekeeping” further down the line.  

< Echeclus, a centaur planet that traverses from the orbit of Jupiter to the orbit of Uranus, was discovered in March 2000 & named in February 2006. Echeclus, in the battle fought between the Centaurs & the Lapiths, died as the Lapith Ampyx threw his spear without a tip directly into Echeclus's face as Echeclus was attacking Ampyx at full gallop. For information on how to interpret Echeclus, formerly 2000-EC98, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

> Bienor, a centaur planet that traverses from just outside the orbit of Saturn just across the orbit of Uranus, was discovered in August 2000 & named in January 2004. Theseus, fighting for the Lapiths against the Centaurs to avenge the honor of Peirithous's bride Hippodamia, killed Bienor by jumping on his back, pulling his hair, and smashing his mouth while it spouted violent threats. For information on how to interpret Bienor, formerly 2000-QC243, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

@ Aphidas, a centaur planet which crosses across the orbits of Saturn & Neptune, was discovered in December 1999 and named in October 2017. The centaur Phorbas, disgusted because his fellow centaur had passed out from drinking too much alcohol rather than fighting the Lapiths during the wedding feast of Pirithous, killed Aphidas with a javelin, with black blood pouring from Aphidas’s throat into his wine cup. For information on how to interpret Aphidas, formerly 1999-XX143, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

A great source online for how to interpret Echeclus, Bienor, Aphidas and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm  

Read seminal astrological analysis on Aphidas and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

The only source online for how to interpret many unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Echeclus, Bienor, Aphidas and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs”
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml  

A great resource for ephemeris data on Echeclus, Bienor, Aphidas and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html
 

* A Square is a disharmonious 90 degree aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like modality (modalities being Cardinal – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn; Fixed – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius; & Mutable – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces).

ARTICLE #4

Uranus in Taurus squares@ 2002-VR130* in Leo from March 6 to September 25, 2019.  Because this has rarely been the case recently, the party line from management dictates that everybody on the team is working towards the same goal. Indeed, recently, in cases both benign & nefarious, the loyalties of many individuals on “the team” bore no relationship to their current official affiliation whatsoever. As a result, too many disloyal synergies perpetuated themselves. Of course, when each & every coach, manager & public relations director asserts that everybody on the team serves a niche function in pursuit of the same goals, that manager, coach & public relations director are forever on the lookout for information which either inculcates their public proclamation or which summarily & permanently nullifies it. In this context, the manager, coach or public relations director can still reward individuals for their overall contribution to the team, but it is far more important that the manager, coach or public relations director reward the team, in the presence of the entire team, for everything that the team does on a permanent basis – and for when everybody on the team puts forth that extra effort to ensure that the entire team wins!  

ARIES – Power brokers get rid of employees, peers & teammates who promote their own interests against the overall organization & their peers. Uranus & 2002-VR130 now remind you that power brokers intend to set up your economic circumstance so that your self-interest relies upon upholding the self-interest of all your teammates & the organization at large. Forget the phony talk – the numbers of all the players will emphasize the brand-new rule that nobody will be allowed to put an “I” in “team!”  

TAURUS – One big happy family! Except, as Uranus & 2002-VR130 now tease, “Except for you – you’re weird!” Tell all those happy family members, “I may be weird, but you love me – move over so I can get in the picture.” Gorgonzola cheese!  

GEMINI – Someone within your posse blurts out a secret that they heard about you from your secret enemies in front of the whole posse. Is that someone truly your friend whom your secret enemies have manipulated or a secret enemy themselves? Uranus & 2002-VR130 provide no clear answer. In the end, you must test them. Ask them, when alone, how they found out that information. Explain, once you find out that information, your boundaries. Then give it time, and live in doubt, to see what develops.  

CANCER – Do your professional associates invite you to socialize with them – or do they demand it? Uranus & 2002-VR130 emphasize that your money, that you earn at work, is yours. If your professional associates demand that you spend all of that money with them, you are no longer exactly an employee – but what exactly are you?  Class consciousness!  

LEO – Bosses either approve of those with whom you affiliate or they do not. If they do, you will never notice – but if they don’t, Uranus & 2002-VR130 guarantee that bosses will say or do something about your or the company that you keep that you will not be able to disregard – and upon which you may be forced to take immediate action.  

VIRGO – Word filters down from bureaucratic & institutional enemies that you are guilty until proven innocent. This may be nothing more & nothing less than outright bigotry – but Uranus & 2002-VR130 remind you that that does not necessarily increase your odds of getting away unscathed. Murphy’s Law requires Murphy’s Lawyers!  

LIBRA – Professional associates, whether they affiliate with you or not, are all on the lookout for fellow associates “on the take with their cronies.” On that note, while it is true that “better alone than in bad company,” Uranus & 2002-VR130 nevertheless add that you & others can & will be judged by “the company you keep.”  

SCORPIO – You know well the feeling of paranoia that law enforcement officials are scrutinizing you with suspicion – which is why you handle your business in the most straightforward & upright manner possible. Now, however, Uranus & 2002-VR130 make you notice how law enforcement scrutinizes some of your friends & partners. Find out why. Find out why friends & partners do or do not react. Do not put yourself in the position of attracting heat as the result of somebody else’s reputation or behavior.  

SAGITTARIUS – Socialize with colleagues & fellow employees from work, only at work. Unexpected outrageous behavior at work makes the day go faster, but Uranus & 2002-VR130 warn unexpected outrageous behavior with those whom you work outside the well-defined confines of your job can get you into legal trouble that can make you, your colleagues & the company for whom you work(ed) . . . look very bad.  

CAPRICORN – Artists, writers: What does one mean when one asks you, “Can you afford to take creative risks?” Uranus & 2002-VR130 explicate that, for practical purposes, it can mean one of two things. First, a fellow artist or writer might say, “Can you afford for that particular work of art to fail?” you can be rest assured that nobody is referring to money. However, second, if an accountant asks, “Will that work of art hurt your reputation?” that accountant is referring to your market value. Don’t confuse one with the other.  

AQUARIUS – True friends & partners would never take any risks in public that would threaten your reputation or financial safety. Uranus & 2002-VR130 declare that you know who these true friends & partners are & that you can have fun with them – whether the devil decides to show up at the party or not.  

PISCES – Gym rats: Discuss the quality of personal trainers & their fees. Uranus & 2002-VR130 declare that the personal trainers that you know are personal trainers afforded by clients within your own income bracket – and you are not the only one in the gym who has noticed which trainers have been doing what with which clients. Share information. Determine if any of these personal trainers is worth hiring.

* 2002-VR130 is an unnamed centaur planet discovered on November 7, 2002. The orbit of 2002-VR130 commences beyond the orbit of Saturn as it crosses over the orbit of Uranus & Neptune.

A great resource for ephemeris data on 2002-VR130 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website "Ephemeral Info" at
http://ephemeral.info/

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

@ A Square is a disharmonious 90 degree aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like modality (modalities being Cardinal – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn; Fixed – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius; & Mutable – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces).

ARTICLE #5

Cyllarus@ in Cancer opposes1 Pluto conjunct2 Chariklo< conjunct2 2001-KF77> in Capricorn from January 18 to July 10, 2019, during which Cyllarus@ conjunct2 the North Node$ in Cancer opposes1 Pluto conjunct2 Chariklo< conjunct2 2001-KF77> conjunct2 the South Node$ in Capricorn from February 17 to May 19, 2019. “My father & mentors all steered me away from getting a taste for public money,” the private equity investor explained. “My dad had his own properties & participated in private placements with his various partners here & there. They all had similar holdings & felt the same way. Nobody wanted an IPO – getting public money & working with the various funds made us beholden to too many people. Plus, you can’t really go to any of those guys, Zuckerberg or Musk or even guys more established, seeking venture capital. None of it is their money. Their interests don’t dovetail with ownership but are based upon oversight of how they handle other people’s money – then the Hawaii State Legislature vetoes Zuckerberg from buying up half of the beaches in Hawaii while Musk smokes pot on the radio. It is not how I do business.”  

ARIES – Refuse to sacrifice your moral & ethical innocence on the cross of worldly ambition. Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node will introduce you to too many notorious power brokers with too many dirty hands. You will get what you want – in time. It benefits only the Devil if you cooperate with the Devil because the Devil wants what the Devil wants in a fast & furious hurry. This is far too ignominious for your sensitive digestion. Close only those deals where you do not lose, and where you in fact reinforce, your self-respect.  

TAURUS – A fine meal with the client closes the deal with a mood of not only power but, in fact, grace. However, Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node comment that closing the dirty deal with a taste of the exotic – “Meet me at midnight at Mr. Chow's – Szechuan dumplings, after the deal has been done” on Steely Dan’s “Glamour Profession” – is both porcine & bovine. Whether pig or cow, the man in blue with the keys still locks up . . . .the livestock. Negative covenants at the black mass of high crime!  

GEMINI – As far as you are concerned, you don’t need to hire a stock broker or financial manager to lose your money – you could just buy yourself an airline ticket to London, Paris, Miami or some Caribbean island, then spend your Canadian loonies or American dollars like they are Mexican pesos. However, if you are not independently wealthy with your own savings, and depend upon investments & your 401K for retirement money, then Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node strongly advise you to gauge business partners’ capacity to take self-induced self-destructive catastrophic financial risk . . . for no good reason whatsoever.  

CANCER – Erratic control freak business partners will not acquiesce to whatever plan you might conceive, and, worse yet, may actually pretend to like your plan only to change it irrevocably in both spirit & substance, then try to force you into agreeing to it, “After all, it was your idea in the first place!” Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node denote that this behavior may be worthy of cartoonish buffoons in The Honeymooners or The Flintstones, but not for you. You already know that such erratic control freak business partners will never give you the time, attention and, in fact, the money, that you deserve. What to do next? Find better business partners.  

LEO – The recklessness you now encounter amongst all those business leaders who have set professional policy for the last twenty years leads you to assert, now, in the most politically incorrect places possible, “The old ways were better.” You will not get any opportunity to prove yourself immediately – too many people will resent that fact that you said what you say in the first place – but Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node promise you that those who matter will remember what you said when you said it, and they are willing to give you a chance after the business leaders of the current day lose all possible credibility. You won’t be waiting as long as you think!  

VIRGO – Whether you are a chief executive in government, upper management in business, the principal or head coach at the school or a parent in the home, Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node force you to reject the argument (You are amazed that this argument actually requires explicit rejection!), “You cannot go out to declare war upon, and beat up, your enemies, because you hate them!” Even more outrageously, you really must prepare careful & deeply strategized plans when those in your charge, annoyed with your obviously lame & wimpy foreign policy, ask, “So how do you expect to handle the problem if you don’t plan on getting rid of them?”  

LIBRA – You prefer to look at the foibles of not only friends but in fact of enemies with a sense of humor, as it confirms your sense that people are, fundamentally, morally & spiritually good. However, as those certain individuals in your family, neighborhood, city, state, province or country who are committed to tearing your homeland apart through bitter, protracted hostilities demonstrate neither love nor in fact honor as they pursue their agenda, Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node admonish you, albeit temporarily, towards silence. You must accept that cloud of antihuman malice casts darkness where you live. You must prepare for a time when you can speak forthrightly to dispel the negative spirits committed to their vicious scorched earth policy – and, when the time is right, you must shame the Devil so that everybody else can move forward in lock step . . . away from him.  

SCORPIO – Distance yourself as far as physically possible from professional employees under your direct supervision as you allow your appointed proxies who oversee them hands-on on an ongoing basis to report to you in a place where those employees would never be. The disadvantage to such an approach – the fact that you may alienate yourself from the environment that such professional employees constitute amongst themselves – Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node declare to be a big advantage. You don’t want to be part of your employees’ world. You want to direct your employees to do the work that you need them to get done. Stick to this agenda.  

SAGITTARIUS – The financial priority which Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node now set for you: The property where you live. Do you rent but can afford to buy? Study properties so that you may choose, then buy. Can you afford your rent or mortgage & still save money? If so, do; if not, study the potential to move someplace cheaper. Long story short: Only invest your money in instruments, commodities & real properties . . . which can contain a bed. Leave the non-essential commodities to the retail arbitrage group!  

CAPRICORN – Because you endure the psychological overload of data which has the power to establish you as a permanent, perennial success or to destroy you outright, you have been behaving more erratically than you ever have in your life. Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node say, “That’s okay – that is exactly the reason why you can & should rely upon your spouse or partner.” As Mary Magdalene told Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar, “Try not to get worried, try not to turn onto, problems that upset you now. . . “  

AQUARIUS – Don’t allow any of your key employees to talk to any of the evil, dark power brokers behind the scenes of your bland, Dilbertian institutional, bureaucratic, corporate & government dystopia. Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node warn that it is bad practice to underestimate the inaccurate convoluted chaos which lies behind that curtain. Allow your employees to execute their self-evident tasks as best as they understand them as you keep them a safe distance from the juggernaut of short-sighted, kneejerk, counterintuitive rationalization.  

PISCES – Sixties environmental activist Jack Weinberg coined the phrase, “Never trust anybody over 30,” by mouthing off to San Francisco Chronicle reporters, one of whom, the music critic Ralph Gleason, quoted Weinberg in his column. Cyllarus, the North Node, Pluto, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 & the South Node bring this up now to remind you once again of that famous t-shirt motto, “Age & treachery will trump youth & skill seven days a week.” The Real Politik of our modern world remind you that, to some people, like the New England Patriots on a rogue mission, a win is a win is a win. Know when – and why! – to quote “De Do Do Do De Da Da Da” by (Sting of) the Police, “The innocence will pull me through.”  

@ Cyllarus, a centaur planet that traverses between Uranus & Pluto, was discovered in October 1998 & named in June 2003. Cyllarus, the noble husband of Hylonome, was killed by a random spear from an unknown hand in the battle between the Centaurs & the Lapiths. Upon witnessing the death of Cyllarus, Hylonome committed suicide by jumping on the spear that killed her husband in order to die with him. For further information on how to interpret Cyllarus, formerly 1998-TF35, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below. 

$ The North Node and the South Node, or the Nodes of the Moon, represent current & past life karma, respectively, according to astrologer Martin Schulman. Astronomically, the North Node & the South Node are the two points at which the Moon's orbit intersects the ecliptic, setting a timetable for large-scale Solar & Lunar Eclipses over time. 

< Chariklo, named after the wife of the centaur Chiron who enjoyed a close friendship with Pallas Athena, was discovered in February 1997 & named in September 1999. Chariklo helps Chiron to bridge the gap in consciousness between Saturn & Uranus, reminding us that we have to employ vision, perception & imagination when we find no leeway & no loopholes in the entrenched status quo.  

> 2001-KF77 is an unnamed centaur planet discovered on May 22, 2001. The orbit of 2001-KF77 traverses from just beyond the orbit of Uranus out past the orbit of Neptune. For information on how to interpret 2001-KF77, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.

A great source online for how to interpret Cyllarus, Chariklo and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Read seminal astrological analysis on Cyllarus, Chariklo and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html

The only source online for how to interpret 2001-KF77 and many other unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Cyllarus, Chariklo and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs”
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml

A great resource for ephemeris data on Cyllarus, Chariklo, 2001-KF77 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

An indispensable resource for mythologies from all five continents, including but not limited to African, Native American, Inuit, Mayan, Aztec, Incan, Voodoo, Asian, Norse, Celtic, Oceanic, Greek & Roman mythologies is
Encyclopedia Mythica
at
www.pantheon.org

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

1 An Opposition is a disharmonious 180 degree aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like modality (modalities being Cardinal – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn; Fixed – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius; & Mutable – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces).

2 A Conjunction is a harmonious aspect wherein two or more planets meet as they transit the same sign.

ARTICLE #6

1998-BU48< in Virgo squares1 2002-GZ32> in Sagittarius from February 5 to July 14, 2019, during which 1998-BU48< in Virgo squares1 Jupiter conjunct2 2002-GZ32> in Sagittarius from February 25 to June 4, 2019. Managers who seek to mechanize protocol in order to streamline troubleshooting will grab their head with both hands as they scream, ”How could they do this to me?” Whoever “they” might be in such managers’ heads (There is no “they”), logistic nightmares arise because they commence, then develop, then manifest, outside of all systems in the first place. There is no user’s manual that teaches the teamster how to reinsert the elephant inside the Trojan horse, “Hey, Pauley, call the union rep & tell him to get in touch with that pricey yuppie management consultant, because this sucker is a doozy!”  

ARIES – Whether the logistic problem involves delivery, human services or information technology, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 declare that the problem is too large & too unwieldy to fit into any of the usual containers that you use for transport – which means that the size of the container must be larger than normal. This might involve getting special permissions from the city, state or province, which might include setting a date weeks in advance. It also might involve being forbidden to move it at all, “Keep it where it is or destroy it.” One thing that will not work at all: Don’t be in a life-or-death hurry.  

TAURUS – Athletes, acrobats: If you get an offer from a television producer to compete with acrobats & athletes in other sports in a competition developed by television industry professionals – particularly land & water obstacle courses – then 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 advise you to accept. You not only can win (although the prize might be paltry), but you will also make connections amongst other high-achieving athletes who have their own, much more intelligent & mainstream ideas about starting new businesses.  

GEMINI – Your foreign-born spouse might cause you some obstacles in communication in your native language, particularly when dealing with third parties, but since both of you are on the same page at the onset, you generally encounter very few problems. However, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 warn that, now, you might have to deal with the same obstacles in communication with your foreign-born spouse’s parents or siblings to get information that the two of you absolutely must have. Good luck!  

CANCER – You have this idea of yourself that, in terms of cuisine, you are infinitely adventurous. However, if you have an opportunity to go out to dinner with Chinese, Indian or Arabic friends, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 advise you not to express your enthusiasm too openly to them – they may think you have the experience necessary to go extremely hardcore . . . when you really do not, “Do you want some duck’s neck with your chicken feet?”  

LEO – The road trip you are now planning is too long. Also, if you are starting a new job, you are woefully underestimating the length of your daily commute. 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 denote that you have not accounted for the obstacles that the actual trip, in ideal conditions, presents in & of itself – so what exactly are you going to tell your boss after you were forced to take a 90-minute detour in your 150-minute one-way commute?  

VIRGO – Be patient with elderly & handicapped family members who require special assistance on a routine or protracted basis. 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 state that sometimes there is simply no fast & safe way to help or to transport another human being. Be as patient as a bus driver who must stop the entire bus, with everybody in it, for the handicapped passenger in the wheelchair. Don’t, as Mark Zuckerberg might suggest, “Move fast & break things.”  

LIBRA – Certain phenomena, by definition, cannot be described succinctly – such as, for instance, “complex litigation.” When under pressure or orders to describe that phenomena succinctly, which cannot be done thus, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 advise you to hint at the scope & the scale without any qualifying attributes, “The issue involved an amalgam of seven to sixteen different disputes with at least four parties involved in each dispute across six to nine states and one Canadian province involving eighteen separate payments by three different banks over five years.” Forget “naming names.”  

SCORPIO – Hire a private commercial banker to determine if you can find a way secure all your outstanding debt without tying up all of your money. 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 already realize that you are tying up a lot of money underwriting an extremely big project upon which all of your subsidiary investments rely – but consummate professionals have dealt with that problem that you now face many times in the past. These consummate professionals do not offer “solutions” – they compose, and recompose, brilliant “strategies.”  

SAGITTARIUS – Bosses who refuse to acknowledge the scale of your current logistic challenge should not be your bosses but instead your critics in the newspapers. However, unless you are Johnny “Football” Manziel and those bosses are your substance abuse counselors, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 state that such bosses know profoundly less about what you are doing than you. Yes, you already knew that – but where are you going to find the boss who has actually address the scale of your current logistic challenge themselves? Don’t get mad at the hierarchy because they have run out of professionals to supervise you.  

CAPRICORN – The absurd materialist largesse of a bankrupt former billionaire’s distressed assets! 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 whistle through their teeth, “Even a Capricorn can find a way to bite off more than they can chew!” (That is not an invitation. Be very careful.)  

AQUARIUS – Many of your professional colleagues & industry peers agree that you are a genius of the first order but nobody will give you a dime for any of your best ideas which they deeply admire. Why? Because 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 reply that what you have to offer cannot be parsed within the statistics & nomenclature of an initial public offering on the stock market. You are not “mass movement” – where is your “niche?”  

PISCES – Bosses will not cooperate with business partners because partners demand that bosses fit their ideas & their wares & their deadlines into the tools that such business partners have at their disposal. That being said, 1998-BU48, Jupiter & 2002-GZ32 warn Pisces the Fish about being too “open-minded” towards bosses who have outgrown all the professional tools of the trade. Nobody’s (budget) (patience) is unlimited. You can only appreciate geniuses whom you do not need to tolerate!  

< 1998-BU48 is an unnamed transneptunian object (TNO) discovered on January 22, 1998. The orbit of 1998-BU48 traverses from the orbit of Uranus out past the orbit of Pluto. For information on how to interpret 1998-BU48, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

Juan Antonio Revilla
(http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/posts/naming.html)
postulates that 1998-BU48 should be named Alastor, after one of the four demon-steeds of Pluto's chariot.  

> 2002-GZ32 is an unnamed centaur planet discovered on April 13, 2002. The orbit of 2002-GZ32 traverses across the orbit of Uranus and just before the orbit of Neptune. For information on how to interpret 2002-GZ32, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

A great source online for how to interpret 1998-BU48 and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm  

Read seminal astrological analysis on 1998-BU48 and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

The only source online for how to interpret 1998-BU48, 2002-GZ32 and many other unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml  

A great resource for ephemeris data on 1998-BU48, 2002-GZ32 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html
 

1 A Square is a disharmonious 90 degree aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like modality (modalities being Cardinal – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn; Fixed – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius; & Mutable – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces).  

2 A Conjunction is a harmonious aspect wherein two or more planets meet as they transit the same sign.

ARTICLE #7

Aphidas* in Virgo trines# Pholus@ in Capricorn from February 2 to July 9, 2019. The boss & the client execute the transaction but only the skilled employee can provide the product or service that is purchased. Even so, no matter how vaguely the client thinks & speaks, and no matter how clueless the boss may be about the client’s demands & the task at hand, the skilled employee must be diplomatic – because people who either spend money on products & services or who pay vendors a fee or employees a salary will tolerate when vendors & employees make them feel stupid.  

ARIES – Clients: Demand that the technician handling your job explain what they are doing explicitly & transparently. If your technician intends to build their dialogue with you on jargon that they only understand, then Aphidas & Pholus warn that that technician expects you to accept that you will be at a disadvantage. That is unacceptable. Get a vendor or employee who will use plain language to communicate what you need to know.  

TAURUS – You attract an audience when you use your creative & technical skill because you act naturally, without expecting an audience – then you lose that audience as you allow that audience to effect how naturally you work. That’s okay – Aphidas & Pholus remind you that working before an audience is a heightened skill in itself. However, focus on what you are doing. Remember that the audience does not want you to cater to them!  

GEMINI – After reviewing the work of other accountants & auditors, you arrived at a correct amount, while those other accountants & auditors provided either incomplete work or wrong figures. Even so, Aphidas & Pholus assert that you cannot discern why those other accountants & auditors did what they did. Remember: You are working with numbers – not people.  

CANCER – Discussions with business partners will enlighten you as to the intellectual limits of your professional position. Even so – and even if you look for new work – Aphidas & Pholus declare that there is no reason for you to wallow in frustration. Cultivate both speed & nuance.  

LEO – Deploy skilled vendors & proven long-time employees to monitor & to supervise relatively new employees. You have your doubts about new employees. However, Aphidas & Pholus state that you don’t want to micromanage them, because they will notice that you are hovering over them – but you also don’t want to hear complaints from your bosses about them directly, either, “Aren’t you supervising these crackpots?” Use knowledgeable allies to give yourself a clearer picture of the current status quo.  

VIRGO – Parents, teachers, school administrators: Tolerate no evasive answers to your straightforward questions from teenagers Aphidas & Pholus remind you that judges, prosecutors & law enforcement will tolerate a lot less than you. Find out the true skinny right now by yourself – and nip this in the bud!  

LIBRA – You intuit a secret & parallel mechanistic world, but you don’t see where the payoff is. That’s fine: Aphidas & Pholus agree that you don’t want to know. Turn your attention away from the qliphoth.  

SCORPIO – Verbalize your doubts explicitly to trusted allies. While your doubts seem amorphous & free-floating, Aphidas & Pholus guarantee that trusted allies will respond to those doubts with clarity & definition – and, in some cases, they will also speculate as to what is causing such nebulousness.  

SAGITTARIUS – During periods where there is more downtime than actual work, Aphidas & Pholus recommend that you treat work like a bedbug: You kill it immediately & viciously, then report it to all legitimate authority. Impress your boss that you are not a slacker at a time when slackers are in style – and being rewarded.  

CAPRICORN – Aphidas & Pholus pique your intellectual capacity for legal rationalization. Use this capacity to analyze how to catch & to punish those who act upon such rationalizations. As for you: Straight & narrow!  

AQUARIUS – Research & study public documents which catalogue who within your neighborhood & city are behind on their property taxes. Without planning any hard & fast moves, Aphidas & Pholus urge you to identify who among the vulnerable strikes you as unworthy of protection. Inform yourself politically – but keep explosive & damning information strictly to yourself . . . for now.  

PISCES – “The peanut gallery” within your workplace or classroom may make you laugh – but Aphidas & Pholus recommend that you distance yourself from them. Don’t give authority figures, powerful allies or rivals reasons that they should not take you seriously.  

* Aphidas, a centaur planet which crosses across the orbits of Saturn & Neptune, was discovered in December 1999 and named in October 2017. The centaur Phorbas, disgusted because his fellow centaur had passed out from drinking too much alcohol rather than fighting the Lapiths during the wedding feast of Pirithous, killed Aphidas with a javelin, with black blood pouring from Aphidas’s throat into his wine cup. For information on how to interpret Aphidas, formerly 1999-XX143, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

@ Pholus, named after the centaur who accidentally died because mighty Hercules was thirsty, was discovered in 1992 & named in 1996. Pholus bridges the gap in consciousness between Saturn & Neptune, forcing us mere mortals to realize that even our most severe discipline is worthless when God wishes to teach us a lesson.  

A great source online for how to interpret Aphidas, Pholus and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm  

Read seminal astrological analysis on Aphidas, Pholus and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

The only source online for how to interpret many unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Aphidas, Pholus and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “Riders in the Sky – The Centaurs
on Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/phil.htm  

A great resource for ephemeris data on Aphidas, Pholus and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html
 

# A Trine is a harmonious aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like element (elements being Fire, Earth, Air & Water).

ARTICLE #8

1999-OX3< in Aries sextiles* 1996-TL66> in Gemini from February 3, 2019 to March 21, 2020. The smallest transaction, the most fleeting question, the briefest commercial interaction, whether anybody sells, buys or returns anything – or not! – ends, in the 21st century, in a request for a review, in a brief survey, in an attempt to receive official validation for what happened, or for what didn’t happen, to be included in statistics, marketing, advertising, promotions & sales. All this request time & labor from the consumer, who receives benefits ranging from the absurdly generous to the insultingly negligible – all in the service of promoting the interests of businesses competing in the 21st century marketplace.  

ARIES – Going out of business sale! Oh, my God – 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 want you to know if you really will behave as barbarically as all those other animals. If you won’t spend twenty dollars to keep somebody in business & all of their workers employees, then why are you so motivated to buy four of the same items for ten dollars? Don’t act like a desperate peasant.  

TAURUS – “Oh, he didn’t go to jail or even to court – he just lost his house & all of his money” What did “he” do? 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 reply that he threw the first punch in a dispute on the train, on the bus, on the highway, or on the street . . . about something that did not matter at all.  

GEMINI – Political arguments with professional associates & clients under the current influence of 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 will lead to a loss of personal reputation, business & money. For that reason, your passion for political causes is dangerously misplaced. Put it somewhere else.  

CANCER – Bosses who wish to know if you have done anything wrong need only check surveillance video. Therefore, do nothing wrong, so that 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 can guarantee that surveillance video may confirm that you are completely innocent.  

LEO – Distinguish between courtroom justice public relations & street justice emanating from Real Politik. Even so, when one gets hurt via one type of justice or the other, then 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 signify that one had been vulnerable – and vulnerability is a sign that one is not doing everything correctly.  

VIRGO – Those who have the most aggressively progressive vision for your company are the last to realize how deeply your company is in debt. 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 suggest that this progressive contingent will be the first to leave, leaving the accountants to sort out the full extent of the bankruptcy. Do you really see a future here? Where do you want to go next?  

LIBRA – 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 declare that a legal decision will change the industry sector’s landscape, and an extremely aggressive partner is ready to act upon it. Be skeptical – that extremely aggressive partner is simply extremely impatient to make a decisive move. Don’t accept the blistering pace of their ad hoc rap as the gospel truth.  

SCORPIO – Eschew professional ventures where extremely aggressive professional employees try to get the venture out of overwhelming debt via furious adrenaline-based hard work. 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 regret that industrious yet na´ve youth will lack all the necessary wisdom until the very end of the venture, when everybody falls down in a heap, absolutely exhausted. Don’t indulge dreamers by launching projects destined for failure. Know how much money is really necessary to do . . . any of this.  

SAGITTARIUS – Writers, artists, filmmakers: 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 state that works of art thick with themes of betrayal pack massive impact. Two examples: Robert Stone’s novel A Flag for Sunrise and Quentin Tarantino’s film Reservoir Dogs. Of course, works of art about loyalty tested & loyalty intact are the best – the film Casablanca!  

CAPRICORN – You hate professional thieves & frauds in the workplace so acutely that you tip your hand & telegraph your strategy to them. 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 advise that you act like you don’t care . . . at all. Don’t become emotionally involved.  

AQUARIUS – Intellectual debates, musical duels, trash-talking insult sessions – 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 urge you to show off your skill. All in good fun, all in good fun!  

PISCES – You are inclined to spend as much money as necessary upon the well-being of an elderly family member or the rehabilitation of a rebellious teenage son or daughter. 1999-OX3 & 1996-TL66 warn that all the investments & all the experts in the world will do no good, if there is simply no hope. Sober yourself from the delusion, hope & fear to face, and to act upon, cold reality.  

< 1999-OX3 is an unnamed transneptunian object (TNO) discovered on July 21, 1999. The orbit of 1999-OX3 traverses between the orbits of Uranus & Pluto. For information on how to interpret 1999-OX3, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.  

> 1996-TL66 is an unnamed scattered-disk object (SDO) transneptunian object (TNO) discovered on October 9, 1996. SDOs are far more remote in space than even Varuna or Pluto, the outermost planets in our current solar system; 1996-TL66, an SDO, is also a TNO because, at perihelion, it hovers around the orbit of Neptune. For information on how to interpret 1996-TL66, note reference to Jonathan Dunn below.  

Jonathan Dunn
(http://ephemeral.info)
postulates that 1996-TL66 should be named Nero, after the emperor who presided over the fall of Rome.  

A great source online for how to interpret 1999-OX3, 1996-TL66 and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm  

Read seminal astrological analysis on 1999-OX3, 1996-TL66 and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html  

A great resource for ephemeris data on 1999-OX3, 1996-TL66 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html
 

1 A Trine is a harmonious aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like element (elements being Fire, Earth, Air & Water).  

ARTICLE #9

Pluto conjuncts* Chariklo< conjuncts* 2001-KF77> in Capricorn from December 16, 2018 to February 20, 2020. A brash, bold, inexperienced newcomer can ascend far & fast against an entrenched practitioner by maneuvering against, and capitalizing upon, that entrenched practitioner’s hidden or disguised vulnerability, as they brazenly & mercilessly exploit loopholes which had started off as discrete & covert passages, but which became as exposed as a twisted & trampled chain-link fence. Once ensconced in such a sinecure, the newcomer’s new colleagues welcome the newcomer with the news that all such loopholes, passages, corridors & fences have already been fixed previous to their meeting, and, with deliberate irony (it is never irony when you do it on purpose), state that the newcomer will be happy to note that, upon their arrival, everything has returned . . . to business as usual.  

ARIES – New bosses now introduced within your infrastructure have only one role, which remains deliberately unstated: Disciplining those bosses who abused the latitude afforded them as professional superiors. Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 warn you that old bosses who resent these new bosses may attempt to use you as a pawn in their attempt to usurp the hegemony which is now being wrested from them. However, as long as you comply with professional orders dispensed by each & every one of your current bosses . . . nobody will be able to harm you.  

TAURUS – All cops already know that one cop who does the wrong thing in a flamboyantly conspicuous & flagrant manner reflects negatively on all cops. That being said, Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 will introduce a new type of cop who will be able to address what is wrong about what that one cop flamboyantly & flagrantly did without addressing the reality . . . of that one cop. The blue wall of political correctness!  

GEMINI – Investors who throw money at the latest new marijuana stock IPO do not know how to invest – they are merely thrilled to death that they can legally invest in marijuana! Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 state that this only proves that such “investors” are “investing” their money while stoned. To comprehend market fundamentals requires that the analyst plumb all relevant financial data – which is why “financial analyst,” like “stock broker” or “fund manager,” is a job, not something you do while doing bong hits, “Whoa! Look at that number change! (Did I lose money?)”  

CANCER – Because a spouse, business partner or rival will not voluntarily refrain from making arbitrary, reckless assertions which directly affect your family, budget or business, Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 make it incumbent upon you to ascertain crisis points before they manifest so that you may then dictate terms in the form of seeking voluntary consensus. Give spouse, business partner or rival no opportunity to extrapolate disastrous decisions flippantly because you neglected to act proactively.  

LEO – It already wasted more time than you wanted to use to get rid of colleagues or employees who used reckless shortcuts to engage in sharp practice. Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 urge you strongly to review what signals you missed regarding these now departed colleagues or employees (good riddance!) so that you may prevent their “successors” from every setting foot in the door.  

VIRGO – The espousal of former U.S. President George W. Bush of a “preemptive first strike” within the unilateralism of the so-called Bush Doctrine horrified masses of people already convinced of the inherent immorality of warfare. However, regarding sports teams facing very specific nemeses & individual troublemaking rivals, Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 tempt & in fact exhort coaches & leadership amongst the players to find ways to call out those who intend to interrupt your winning game plan in the hopes that such jerks will say something that gets them ejected before the game even begins.  

LIBRA – Whoever they may be, whether family members, local politicians, realtors, organized criminals, the point is moot: Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 declare that certain individuals in your family, neighborhood, city, state, province or country are committed to tearing your homeland apart through bitter, protracted hostilities. You can do nothing – there is no peace to keep – so stay on the sidelines & wait. Lament, “Judas was a scoundrel – Pontius Pilate was an appointed politician.” Codify, and remain committed to, your political neutrality.  

SCORPIO – Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 denotes that certain employees will willfully misinterpret whatever you instruct or say for the sole purpose of opposing you legally as aggressively as possible. Deploy to a very specific proxy the exclusive right within your company to handle those such certain individuals.  

SAGITTARIUS – All sorts of macroeconomic phenomena – catastrophic currency deflation, a sudden spike in interest rates, the change of ownership of property which you rent, a medical emergency, litigation – could conspire to make even your most considerable financial savings absolutely worthless. Conversely, Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 encourage innovative ways to diversify beyond a split of money into investments, 401K, IRA, high-yield savings, savings & checking account. How much cash do you hold in your home? How many, and how much, international currencies, do you hold in cash? What instruments can you convert despite the depreciation or appreciation of currency? Implement cruder as well as more sophisticated strategies for every eventuality. Do more research.  

CAPRICORN – Whereas, before, when your approval or disapproval could bring about permanent instantaneous change that would establish individual careers or destroy people irrevocably, Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 directly & personally warn you that, although it may have the exact same capacity to establish or destroy others, such approval or disapproval also has the concomitant ability . . . to establish or to destroy you. You now have even more skin in the game!  

AQUARIUS – If you have somehow managed to save any one of a fair number of key employees that kept the wheels of your professional machine moving from the psychotic downsizing of a truly draconian boss, then Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 still implore you to forget any self-congratulations. Such bosses regret such decisions & now silently plan to execute a plan even more disastrous. Remind this sociopath devoid of institutional memory of what your company needs & why on a routine, if not daily, basis.  

PISCES – The scale of financial windfall from certain business clients is not borne of generosity but in fact extortion, as Pluto, Chariklo & 2001-KF77 warn that those certain business clients want you to work with them to the exclusion of those long-term clients who, although they pay you much less, have paid your expenses & profits for years. Do you remain loyal or abandon ship? In the end, those certain business clients view your actions as two sides of the same coin – they intend to get rid of your competition & to pay you less & less all the time. (The bottom line? You must determine how you can survive on your own terms . . . in any & every eventuality.)  

< Chariklo, named after the wife of the centaur Chiron who enjoyed a close friendship with Pallas Athena, was discovered in February 1997 & named in September 1999. Chariklo helps Chiron to bridge the gap in consciousness between Saturn & Uranus, reminding us that we have to employ vision, perception & imagination when we find no leeway & no loopholes in the entrenched status quo.  

> 2001-KF77 is an unnamed centaur planet discovered on May 22, 2001. The orbit of 2001-KF77 traverses from just beyond the orbit of Uranus out past the orbit of Neptune. For information on how to interpret 2001-KF77, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.

A great source online for how to interpret Chariklo and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Read seminal astrological analysis on Chariklo and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html

The only source online for how to interpret 2001-KF77 and many other unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Chariklo and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs”
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml

A great resource for ephemeris data on Chariklo, 2001-KF77 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

An indispensable resource for mythologies from all five continents, including but not limited to African, Native American, Inuit, Mayan, Aztec, Incan, Voodoo, Asian, Norse, Celtic, Oceanic, Greek & Roman mythologies is
Encyclopedia Mythica
at
www.pantheon.org

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

* A Conjunction is a harmonious aspect wherein two or more planets meet as they transit the same sign.

ARTICLE #10

Cyllarus$ in Cancer opposes* Pluto in Capricorn from January 18 to July 10, 2019. The quintessential, barebones concept of “insurance” finds its historical residence & legacy at Lloyd’s Coffeehouse on Tower Street in London, England, circa 1688. Fundamentally, maritime business merchants & shippers would congregate, drink coffee, talk about this & that, until some one of the such maritime merchants & shippers walked in the door, ordered a coffee & stated that he wished to fund a project or venture whose risk greatly outstripped his capacity to underwrite it. If this certain one businessman merited the respect & money of others amongst the table (sometimes referred to as ‘the names”), then everybody around the table would discuss the merits of the deal, and propose an arrangement to underwrite the risk. Now, some three hundred fifty years later, as American International Group (AIG) needs government money to prevent their own bankruptcy & demise as a result of the failure of newly developed real estate insurance financial instruments, many investors, heavily leveraged in such derivative financial instruments, where the physical asset from which the instrument originated is three or four generations abstracted from the instrument itself, may once again seek actual commodities into which to invest – not necessarily for the profit margin, but only to say, “Well, I used to own all this paper, which I can’t eat or drink, on top of which or in which I cannot sleep, and with whom I cannot have sex.”  

ARIES – Cyllarus opposite Pluto recalls the closing scene of Orson Wells’ masterpiece film Citizen Kane. Fictional newspaper titan Charles Foster Kane, after a lifetime of empire building, ultimately remembers the logo “Rosebud” on his childhood sleigh as his own personal metaphor for joy in his subsequently complex & tumultuous life of conquest on planet Earth. Consider this cinematographic image while ruminating upon Mark 8:36, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”  

TAURUS – Both a lack of table manners & an inability to control your appetites for food & drink can cause you not only obstacles to academic & professional advancement but, in fact, in worst case scenarios, legal problems, under the current influence of Cyllarus opposite Pluto. Authority figures capable of launching your career will notice how your manners & etiquette reflects your level of awareness of what is appropriate; law enforcement will determine if your level of drunkenness is a danger to yourself & to others. Act with greater consciousness regarding food & drink around powerful people – reputations, once established, will prove difficult to reverse.  

GEMINI – The catastrophic financial corrections in the international capital markets in the last quarter of 2008 should serve as a significant warning to you that you cannot leave all your money invested in stocks, bonds & financial instruments. However, Cyllarus opposite Pluto also reminds you that cash itself, in any currency, is a financial instrument, and is subject to revaluation & devaluation – witness the unprecedented surges in the Euro Dollar & the Canadian Loonie at the end of W. Bush’s second term. The overall lesson is twofold: A) Don’t put all your eggs in one basket; and B) Learn a lot more about “baskets” & “eggs.”  

CANCER – Control freak partners & rivals refuse to give you an opportunity to run your relationships, your business & your life your own way because your talent & self-evident potential for greatness threatens your partners’ & rivals’ style, worldview & modus operandi. Cyllarus opposite Pluto signifies that there is no reason for you to apologize for who you are & how you do things. Assert yourself against overt competition, in ways big & small, every step along the way.  

LEO – The greater your success as Neptune transited Capricorn from 1984 to 1998 & as Nessus & Chiron transited Capricorn from 1999 to 2005, the more you must heed the ongoing changes in workplace policy, protocol, rules & laws under the current influence of Cyllarus opposite Pluto. Do not smirk as you whisper to yourself, “I am a law unto myself.” Comply with authority – before authority commands it.  

VIRGO – Politicians, lawyers: Cyllarus opposite Pluto reminds you that you are as loyal in your opposition to your adversaries & rivals as you are to your constituency & clients. Accordingly, you should get to know them & to like them, as you will spend a lot of time negotiating with them. However, this begs the question: should you sleep with them & marry them? Ask James Carville & Mary Matalin.  

LIBRA – Because the majority of your “employees” fail to understand the importance of the work being done around them – as well as the importance of some of the actual people doing said work – you restrain your propensities towards wrath, sarcasm & contempt because, really, to express such hostile emotions would be tantamount to abusing dumb animals. However, when some of the minority of said “employees,” who can, yet refuse to, understand, and, more importantly, to cooperate with, such important matters of the day, do deserve & warrant such wrath, sarcasm & contempt, then Cyllarus opposite Pluto declares that you must express that hostility to them, in order: A) To help straighten them out; or B) To punish them acutely for refusing to straighten themselves out.  

SCORPIO – No character in a contemporary novel more poignantly describes the karmic relationship amongst personal conduct, professional conduct, the wielding of power & the honor of military duty than Colonel Geoffrey Wain, fifth-generation descendant of an original founding family of Halifax, proprietor of Halifax's Wain's Wharf, built during the War of 1812, and Transportation Officer in the Canadian Army, in Hugh MacLennan’s historical novel about the week before the Halifax Explosion of 1917 entitled Barometer Rising. Cyllarus opposite Pluto implores you to review how not only the particulars of Colonel Wain’s professional, familial & sexual conduct, but also the depth of his opportunistic ambition, directly informed the ultimate circumstances of his fate during the greatest catastrophe in Canadian history. Extract positive lessons from positive actions & conclusions. Infer positive lessons from negative actions & conclusions as revised by moral & ethical hypothesis & inquiry.  

SAGITTARIUS – Cyllarus opposite Pluto strongly warns that your overindulgence in, or addiction to, certain types of vices, including food, alcohol or illicit sex, can cause your personal finances to dwindle & your personal debt to mushroom. Don’t scoff: the healthcare costs of obesity, the healthcare & legal costs stemming from alcoholism & lawsuits from various unmarried sexual partners can all individually or collectively ruin you financially – if you don’t wind up in jail or the cemetery first. Realize & accept hard facts when you learn that you possess a potentially lethal weakness – then take action to reverse the power that such weaknesses hold over you.  

CAPRICORN – Man & wife; father & son; mother & daughter; the government & the public. Cyllarus opposite Pluto clearly lays out the framework of polarities that create joy & grief on personal & societal scales to remind you, the Goat, the most evolved of the cardinal signs, that every action has an equal & opposite reaction; that every cause has an effect; and that, rarely, is it one individual, in isolation from all other people, who deserves all the praise . . . or all the blame.  

AQUARIUS – Cyllarus opposite Pluto will give you seemingly endless significant practice in discerning the message behind institutional, bureaucratic, corporate & government directives from logical, intuitive, counterintuitive & propagandistic perspectives. How to know which model is appropriate? First, take a deep breath & count to five so as to avoid jumping to conclusions. Then, begin with the end in mind: what is it exactly that the directive is intended to achieve?  

PISCES – The more that you try to live upon an island of your own making with your lover, your family or your creative passion, the more that “the real world” will intrude upon you under the current influence of Cyllarus opposite Pluto. In order to induce the devil to leave you alone, you must deal with the devil without making a devil’s deal – which means exactly what? That you must negotiate your happiness, on an ongoing basis, every step of the way. .  

$ Cyllarus, a centaur planet that traverses between Uranus & Pluto, was discovered in October 1998 & named in June 2003. Cyllarus, the noble husband of Hylonome, was killed by a random spear from an unknown hand in the battle between the Centaurs & the Lapiths. Upon witnessing the death of Cyllarus, Hylonome committed suicide by jumping on the spear that killed her husband in order to die with him. For further information on how to interpret Cyllarus, formerly 1998-TF35, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below. 

A great source online for how to interpret Cyllarus and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends" at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Read seminal astrological analysis on Cyllarus and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html

The only source online for how to interpret many unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Cyllarus and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “Riders in the Sky – The Centaurs”
on Zane Stein's website "Chiron and Friends”  at http://www.zanestein.com/phil.htm

A great resource for ephemeris data on Cyllarus and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website "Ephemeral Info" at
http://ephemeral.info

An indispensable resource for mythologies from all five continents, including but not limited to African, Native American, Inuit, Mayan, Aztec, Incan, Voodoo, Asian, Norse, Celtic, Oceanic, Greek & Roman mythologies is
Encyclopedia Mythica
at
www.pantheon.org

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

* An Opposition is a disharmonious 180 degree aspect between or amongst planets transiting signs of like modality (modalities being Cardinal – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn; Fixed – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius; & Mutable – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces).

ARTICLE #11

Chariklo(a) conjuncts* 2001-KF77(b) in Capricorn from November 13, 2015 to January 27, 2021. Flippancy presumes resistance, and responds, before resistance even manifests, with insults. As a result, the only correct strategic ploy to flippancy is outright indifference. Flippancy behaves as if it knows all the questions, has all the answers, predicts all the objections, then shoots down all those objections with even more flippancy. Flippancy than controls the dialogue because flippancy is smart & everybody else is stupid. However, the longer & the more conspicuously that indifference demonstrates zero interest, the more desperately that flippancy attempts to pique indifference’s ire, until, at one point, exasperated, indifference turns to flippancy, impatiently, and asserts, in the tone of an individual way too busy to address such things, “I’m sorry, I just do not agree.”  

ARIES – Specific professional superiors usurp the latitude to do or to say whatever they please, calling such latitude, “freedom.” Of course, other people would call such latitude, “recklessness,” because other people know that, eventually, such latitude would cause negative consequences for anybody else who would usurp it. Because this disconnection will persist interminably, Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 advises you to form your own personal & professional policy & strategy wherein you must take steps to protect yourself before the consequences of such professional superiors’ “latitude” causes damage to you personally or to your company financially.  

TAURUS – It does not matter if 99 cops do the right thing perfectly – one cop who does the wrong thing in a flamboyantly conspicuous & flagrant manner reflects negatively on all 100 cops publically. Of course, such a perfect standard is impossible to maintain within one person, let alone one standing army – which is why Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 encourages you to disregard uniform public sentiment either for or against police. Learn to deal with police individually as one soldier forced to represent the army to the public within the constraints not only of the written law but also their own positive & negative experiences.  

GEMINI – Sweeping public actions by publically traded corporations or large-scale private businesses are not gestures of innovation by business people in control but, according to the current influence of Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77, a demonstration of public desperation. Don’t confuse the red flag of an astute auditor – or the white flag of outright surrender – with the proud banner of aggressive commerce.  

CANCER – Insulate yourself emotionally from a spouse, business partner or rival who makes arbitrary, reckless assertions which directly affect your family, your home budget or your business. Because this spouse, partner or rival has no need to calibrate their emotions with their ideas, they do not respect that you must calm yourself, before you think, and that you must think before you speak. Then again, Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 notes that this spouse, partner or rival does not consider any logical ends at all when they run off at the mouth – making it imperative that you control yourself, first so that you may forestall any potential damage from this spouse’s, partner’s or rival’s reckless behavior, and second so that you may address with this spouse, partner or rival, what exactly needs to be done, when & why.

LEO – Isolate, punish, then transfer or fire colleagues or employees who use reckless shortcuts to engage in sharp practice. Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 knows that you have been around long enough to know the difference between an elegant, ingenious solution & a lazy, dishonest detour. Protect your department’s or company’s reputation from those who claim to be too smart to follow professional protocol, internal rules or the written law.  

VIRGO – Refuse to engage in fights during sporting events. Withdraw when opposing players try to veil violent behavior into the fabric of a game. Parents: Take your kids out of the game & drive them home if coaches will not demand that their players refrain from violence. When intimidation becomes part of sports, then Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 posits that one might as well go to war – and nobody is recommending that, at all. Encourage no thuggery whatsoever.  

LIBRA – Ezra Pound, within his classic poem Hugh Selwyn Mauberly, describes the return of a soldier from his homeland after World War I, “believing in old men’s lies, then unbelieving, came home, home to a lie, home to many deceits, home to old lies and new infamy – usury age-old and age-thick, and liars in public places.” Two decades later, Pound broadcast propaganda for Mussolini, based logically upon his understanding of usury, but based emotionally upon these feelings of the betrayal of this soldier. Because similarly bitter sentiments about the status of your family, city, state, province or nation now also afflicts you, Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 urges you to review how Ezra’s writing led Ezra to make tragic decisions with his life so that you do not, in your current bitterness, grief & cynicism, make mistakes remarkably similar to him.  

SCORPIO – Your spoken words – instructions, jokes, observations, comments – can have a brilliant yet devastating effect upon relationships, businesses, institutions and, in fact, yourself, under the current influence of Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77. Be certain you wish to say them before you choose to open your mouth.  

SAGITTARIUS – A nihilistic view of the universe will impel you to make reckless gambles with money as you proclaim indifference to whether or not you are a billionaire or you die penniless in the street. Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 counters that nihilism is not a romantic philosophy but a guarantee that you will die a putrid death in the gutter – and that you will have earned it. Place more faith in the belief that you are worthy of simple human dignity – then take actions which reinforce & justify this belief.  

CAPRICORN – Your approval or disapproval can bring about permanent instantaneous change that can establish individual careers or destroy people irrevocably. Because this power you now possess is akin to pulling the well-oiled trigger of a machine gun magazine, Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 implores you to think long & hard before you consciously decide to shoot. Determine conclusively that there is no need for mercy when using merciless weapons.  

AQUARIUS – A boss who has no concept of how much money it costs to get certain professional tasks accomplished would gleefully love to slash & burn by firing a fair number of key employees that kept the wheels of your professional machine moving, “Robots can’t join unions!” Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 advises you to speak up before this short-sighted fool guts all the irreplaceable inner organs of your company’s bureaucracy.  

PISCES – Certain business clients represent your “bread & butter” while other business clients are strictly once in a blue moon windfall profit. Chariklo conjunct 2001-KF77 declares that you will put your business & yourself in irrevocable financial trouble if you confuse boring yet very steady & reliable day-in & day-out clients & associates with high-flying larger-than-life superstars who bring with them five times as much potential liability as cold green dollar profit.  

(a) Chariklo, named after the wife of the centaur Chiron who enjoyed a close friendship with Pallas Athena, was discovered in February 1997 & named in September 1999. Chariklo helps Chiron to bridge the gap in consciousness between Saturn & Uranus, reminding us that we have to employ vision, perception & imagination when we find no leeway & no loopholes in the entrenched status quo.  

(b) 2001-KF77 is an unnamed centaur planet discovered on May 22, 2001. The orbit of 2001-KF77 traverses from just beyond the orbit of Uranus out past the orbit of Neptune. For information on how to interpret 2001-KF77, note reference to Philip Sedgwick below.

A great source online for how to interpret Chariklo and many other centaurs, asteroids & minor planets, in an individual's chart & in transit, is
Zane Stein's
website "Chiron and Friends” at
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Read seminal astrological analysis on Chariklo and other named & unnamed minor planets, asteroids, centaurs, transneptunians, plutinos and damacloids on
Juan Antonio Revilla’s website “Astrology of the New Centaurs” at
http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/index.html

The only source online for how to interpret 2001-KF77 and many other unnamed centaurs and transneptunians, as well as an excellent source for how to interpret Chariklo and all named centaurs, is
Philip Sedgwick’s webpage “A Summary of The Centaurs”
on Jonathan Dunn’s website "Ephemeral Info” at http://ephemeral.info/qot/galastro.shtml

A great resource for ephemeris data on Chariklo, 2001-KF77 and over 3000 minor planets, asteroids & centaurs, is on
Jonathan Dunn's website “Ephemeral Info” at
http://ephemeral.info

An indispensable resource for mythologies from all five continents, including but not limited to African, Native American, Inuit, Mayan, Aztec, Incan, Voodoo, Asian, Norse, Celtic, Oceanic, Greek & Roman mythologies is
Encyclopedia Mythica
at
www.pantheon.org

Research on the above footnotes generously provided to the general public by
The IAU: Minor Planet Center
at
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/mpc.html

* A Conjunction is a harmonious aspect wherein two or more planets meet as they transit the same sign.